بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Take on the SE

So we're done with the Student Election and I am now free to comment whatever I want and degrade anyone as I please (haha).

Sure I didn't campaign for nor against anyone, maybe I slipped once or twice what I detest and what I support in the solitude provided by the blue bird but that was it. And this is more out of my own principle and probably has nothing to do with me gripping the News Dept in a tight fist.

Now I am free to spree.

---

Prez and his Vice II

Whoever made it as the president or vice is of no interest to me since obviously they were better off declared victorious in the first place. Personally I think Damak and Kak Aimi hadn't much of a challenge; Imdad and Kak Natrah were competing along more likely to heat things up with the alliances and fanpage and blogs and munajat perdana.

To avoid what happened in Alex, urm.

AJKTs

I know all those listed for the elections are people of credible, able to perform their responsibilities to the fullest when given the chance. And when you squint at their manifestos, they pretty much howl the same idea. So voting for one and not voting for the other most likely will have minimal effect.

But whatever it is, deep down the core is your akhlak. Especially when you establish rapport with people, akhlak is the one thing people look at, well at least that is what I do. And what I will continue on doing.

And please, sarcasm is to be used exclusively within your close contacts. And in personal blogs, of course. Thank God we only vote for candidates of the same gender.

So there goes. I actually voted for all Azhar and Ain Shams candidates and that left me with only two candidates from Cairo so I went with ehem maybe another entry.


p/s: I realize writing on PO makes me wasted and this blog should be taken down due to lack of thought-provoking content.

6 comments:

beruanglegend said...

sarcasm is fun
cuma orang jarang menghayati kecantikan seni sarkasme itu
ikut hati aku, aku letak sarkasme ini sebaris dengan pantun dan sajak serta syair
ingat mudah ke nak buat ayat sarkasme yang sedap
haha

Haru said...

yes, it is indeed fun. an art that unfortunately cannot be shared with each passing person. human are intellectually different.

btw abul ada masa ke kamu serius dan not sarcastic?

beruanglegend said...

masa aku baru bangun tidur atau tengah mengantuk
aku amatlah serius tetapi agak bangang dan juga pemarah
chances of successful negotiation is higher but the magnitude of temper if failed is way higher

Haru said...

so ur insufferable except when u sleep. okay we get it LOL XD

beruanglegend said...

alah bisa tegal biasa
ramai sahaja yang kadang-kadang ada salah faham dengan aku
tetapi kurang-kurang ada komunikasi
dan bila salah faham itu hilang
jadilah dua orang yang mengenali
sebab pada aku
miscommunication is better than no communication
the urge to clear your name is way bigger than to actually having a good conversation with stranger, right?

Haru said...

haha, nice one kiddo

Haru & Associates