بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Together to Cook Door, with Love

Terms to read this post are to read it all the way till the end and berlapang dada. Or you could just be well off-age. Okay?

Today is Syaimaa's birthday. So we went to Cook Door in Manial for lunch.

The day's theme was pink. No, Yuuno didn't have his shelf painted pink because he didn't tag along. I don't think Cook Door serves fresh khus.

Nini, Kira, Hana Akmal, Najie di Cook Door.

As me and Najiha went to the counter to place our order, we scanned the menu and stared at each other.

We boomed out laughing.

Minutes later...

"Korang, dekat Cook Door ada jual Viagra." I said while shoving them the menu brochure.

"Hah??" Syaz's eyes were to laugh at.

"Bikini juga." Jiha added.

They laughed as they fussed over the menu.

"Cuba teka aku pesan apa."

"Cheese burger?"

"Mestilah Viagra." I said with as much poker face I could muster.

They shook the table with their laughter.

Viagra masywi combo. LE28.50.

Why? Because it had crabsticks and shrimps in it. I hadn't had any crabsticks since I came here.

And I wanted to see how the cashier will react if I say, "One Viagra combo, please." But she didn't even bat an eyelid, which sort of left me crestfallen. Oh well.

As of any of Cook Door's serving, it equals that of two portions of my ordinary meal.

So we ate my fries, drank my Coke and only few ate my sandwich.

Oh, and they pulled a lot of cracks about me and my choice of sandwich.

Leftover of half of its original length was carefully wrapped and shoved into my bag.

Towards the end of Syaimaa's birthday celebration, they soon got giddy.

I laughed. "Aku yang makan, korang yang gatal!"

Syaimaa sputtered out what was left of her Mixed Grill. "Ayat tak boleh blah!~"

The day ended happily.

And I sat in front of my laptop, watching the last episode of Special A.

My stomach grumbled. Having rejected dinner earlier to save it for my unfinished lunch, I reached out for said sandwich placed on the top shelf.

I saw an ant.

Alarmed, I pulled open the rest of the wrapper.

And proceeded to let out a hell of shriek.

13 comments:

baby doctor said...

semut pun nak jugak :P

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

lepas tu?
pst, k.tiqah masih dgn tudung kegemarannya~

Anonymous said...

Oh,exam pun gi derak lagi!!

HafizAdam said...

abrupt ending.
I wonder what the ants did after they ate the whole Viagra.
haha
JAKSI mempunyai suspek terbaru - semut api.

Haru said...

milah:
semut sini teruk skit
when they bite, all hell break loose

sufi:
ending dia adalah the whole sandwich tu masuk tong sampah, sambil saya menangis kelaparan melihat crabstick dan udang kesayangan terbuang

k.syah:
gi deghak after exam biochem
hehe

abghafiz:
abrupt ending is the best
leave certain aspect unanswered, that sure drive readers crazy
haha

JAKSI handles cases for pest-control?
wah, mantap2

Syaimaa' Ahmad said...

phewss..
crabs induced craps

new disease is found!

LoL

thnks for the party doe..
enjoyed being giddy for a while

nk lgi ah viagra!

Anonymous said...

Take care and enjoy your exam. Welcome to the world of Medic.

Papa

Haru said...

syaimaa:
geli baca komen kau

papa:
ahaha ^^''
thanks pa
*segan r merapu*

Syeed Omr said...

Salam,
wahahah, I bet those ants
were pretty much in elation
having found a "viagra" to be put
on their dinner's menu..

~파티마,TeemaH~ said...

Viagra!!!
really can't believe it...
but that shrimp and crabstick...
YUMMY!!OISHI!!
btw, i can eat that delicious things everyday...
hehehehehehe...
jgn marah ek...
Sian awk...
is it so hard to get crabstick there??

Anonymous said...

*dah lama tak santap crabsticks,rindu pulak*

Anonymous said...

thanks for reminding me of my last crabsticks eaten with my loved ones.

Haru said...

anda semua dipersilakan ke ibnu hamido berdekatan aulad ragab sayyeda zainab untuk sajian ketam yang sedap tapi muak bile makan banyak sangat.

tempat feveret kami untuk makan seafood [sebab dekat].

malang sekali ianya takde keropok. hmm.

Haru & Associates