بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Slumber Party: Nutshell

Sorry I'm late. Meant to report [report?] directly after the event, but crying leaves one extremely drained.

The party was surprisingly lively. I especially liked the reception, which was Sarah ambushing me with a love-shaped sticker on my nose and a star-shaped one on my left cheek.

And had Anah... erk, let's not go there. *blushes*

Rumah 6 was prettily decorated. The balloons were intimidating though the words on them were cute. Kudos to EllyaNa and her team.

I can't believe balloons rendered me helpless.

The first video was pretty corny. The storyline was crappy and the music; dude, come on. Don't tell me Bouken Desho Desho? was the only one crossing your mind.

The beautiful and funny pictures made up for the flaws, though. I think.

Whoever did it could have done better. Just keep practicing. And forgo the usage of blown-up picture of tortoise.
Ni ngutuk diri sendiri ni. Bukan menagih simpati. Ngehehe.

Dijoh's capub session was heart-smashing. We should get her to capub more often, you know. What with those throaty voice.

And the words were killer. It struck my heart and refused point-blank to budge. I hope the message does the same to the rest of you guys, too.

Second video, which was video-napped from YouTube went smoothly with what Dijoh delivered. Kudos to Farah for such discovery.

Third video was lamely done. Did you guys noticed it was only two third finished? Nope? Well, it was. Trust me.

Though I liked the camel part. Both. Haha.

Kudos to Asyraf and Dijoh who suggested Taburkan Jasa, Semaikan Budi by Inteam and the gang.

Great minds think alike.

Overall, the event was a blast. I had fun, ate some finuu-ed ice cream [am a fan of vanilla uncontaminated], a bite of Farah's famous cornflakes, and loads of Syaimaa's to-die-for popcorn.

Kudos to Nadh and her allies for such efficient food distribution. And kudos to Baher for the projector and speakers.

Thank you all for such a wonderful night. You guys are the best.

p/s: Have I told you I love you? Nope? Well, too bad.

No comments:

Haru & Associates