بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tag #3 - Diligent Monkey

Revised on 12th September 2010 for the sake of maturity :)

When you didn't channel your diligency to the right place, this is what happens.

To Atiqah, hopefully you've had enough.

Okay monkey, now go study!

Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?
- If it will be of any moral help, I will.

What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
- I suppose that's my ticket to bully my husband into fixing me a strawberry and cantaloupe cocktail at 2 in the morning. Happy days!~

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
- I have no idea. I forgot them already.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- When I get real pissed, I'd get real quiet. Other than that, I don't think I'm half that bad.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
- I did around four hours ago, but it was my fault for choosing to stick with them. In terms of romance, the answer is no. I'm too smart for that.

Explain the last time you threw up:
- One morning in INTEC. I realized I had so much on my plate and instantly threw up at the thought.

Last thing that made you cry:
- Realizing I can no longer depend on certain others.

Do you have a bad temper?
- With a very short fuse.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
- 10 years?? Why should I wait that long??

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
- It should have been four, but I missed the last three.

How often do you think about suicide?
- Never.

What is your deepest fear?
- If I tell you, I will be blackmailed with it.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
- Yes. Inclusive of all the defect.

What do you want to believe in?
- That I will never go through my deepest fear.

Do you have a secret crush on someone?
- Right now, no. I figured out he is better off with someone else.

Are you proud of who you are?
- Oh yeah!~

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
- Sometimes. Solitary is tranquiling.

What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven?
- I wouldn't know. You have to try me.

You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?
- [To FCR] You know I love you.

...to your worst enemy?
- Let's meet again, shall we? I sort of enjoy pissing you off.

Do you care if people hate you?
- Nope. But it will be helpful if I know why. I could improve myself if I want to.

Freedom or safety?
- Freedom, baby!~

Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names:
- Get. A. Haircut.

Has a song ever made you cry?
- Nehi.

A book ever made you cry?
- I curse J. K. Rowling for this.

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
- It is destined to.

Name on moment where you couldn't control your rage:
- When undeserving people were condemned.

8 comments:

Khadijah said...

tqah, J. K. Rowling??
me too..
=P

Haru said...

to khadijah:
dua buku pulak tu...
adeh, don't we just hate that woman?

khadijah said...

em, 2 la pasal..
huhuhu..

airu said...

J.K rowling huh?
cuba ko bc stephanie mayer nyer twilight series.....

Haru said...

nisa:
dah berzaman aku khatam series tu. huh.
they got crappier as the series continue.

airu said...

orait pe...huahahaha

h a r i z, H said...

baru selesai membaca.
tiba-tiba, terasa nama disebut between the lines. argh! haha.

Haru said...

nisa:
it gets boring as you farther into the series.
duh~


hariz:
hahaha
no offence
to each his own, eh?
asalkan rambut kalian kemas [dan aku tak nampak] orait je~
hehe

Haru & Associates