بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 Aug: Cocky and Stubborn

I went to meet Ustazah Fatahiyah last Friday to settle my affair with the MEP dinner and sort out JPA students' BTN letters. It was quite a long wait at her office. I had my share of staring at each and every one of her souvenir keychain hanging around her office.

Shamirul later came to hand in his Introduction to Islam and Medicine assignment. I grinned; reminded I haven't started on mine yet.

He stayed back and chatted. Boy, was he talkative.

Somehow, in between his endless chatters, I managed to spill, "I like being alone in public. It's naturally tranquiling."

"But if you're alone, how can people help you if you have problem?" He and ustazah sort of said.

"I'll manage."

Boy, was I cocky.

I don't think I'm a loner, nor am I in deep problem or something. I just... I like to be alone.

When I feel like being in company, I'll drag myself in. As simple as that.

It's not good, is it? I'm adding more reasons to the list of 'Why Atiqah Should be Kicked.'

No comments:

Haru & Associates