It is now 4.13 am. I don't know which crazy bug bit me, but I've been awake since I woke up at 12. My brain aches.
I apologize to anyone who had waited for an update and I offer no excuses for such delay. It has been a very hectic life, though I managed to write snippets of it in the Notepad day by day. Just waiting to upload it, that's it.
Sounds like a lot of work. I'm reverting to my Phlegmatic self right now, and a lot of pushes need to be done before I get up and get going.
I understand the frustration of a hectic life, that's why I take privilege in staying up late and savouring the quietness and the tranquility of the pitch dark night. Let me relax and loosen up for a while. I suppose I deserve my break.
Tomorrow's another day of work. I've to purchase stuffs for IFF, finish my assignments, gear up for a visit from Papa and the gang and try to make room for ABC with Kak Aini.
Wondering why I didn't finish my assignment today? Well, it's my break, remember? Who in their right mind will finish assignment on break day?
Well, I used to a couple of weeks ago. When I was Choleric Atiqah. Now I'm Phlegmatic Atiqah. Hoho.
p/s: Starting to be annoyed with my too-relaxed self. This post is pure crap. I'll have it deleted soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment