Today is Sunday. My last weekend for this week.
I'm staring at the park outside Kolej Cemara. People are jogging, some walking, and a father is teaching his son the exquisite art of playing badminton.
Such lovely day. I should be joining them.
Instead, I'm sitting at Cemara Cafe with another three; the Pak Cik and Mak Cik Cafe and Raziq, waiting for my laundry to finish.
I've just finished typing the paperwork for Salam Wida' and am struggling to finish the alterations made to our MEP Dinner's tentative.
At 9 a.m sharp, I should be waiting for Puan Umi at the entrance of our college. She'll be picking seven of us up to go to her house to practice cooking for our upcoming IFF. I'm not sure whether I can make it on time or not. I still need to wait for my laundry, finish the tedious paperwork and bathe.
Have I told you how wasted I am now? About my puking in the sink this morning? No? Well, I won't say so, then.
A lot pitied me, you know. Most prominent worriers are guys, which embarrass me quite. Akmal told me not to come to Puan Umi's house and rest instead; I had a hell of a week with their absence.
I declined him. He wasn't being rational with that suggestion. I have to go; I'm in-charge of the food for IFF!
He succumbed afterwards, after I replied his sms with, "I'm still alive, and what doesn't kill us makes us tougher."
I'm a stubborn lass, am I not? I'll have my break at the BTN, no worries.
Asyraf sms-ed me earlier this morning regarding the flash presentation needed for our dinner. He was involved in last night's INPRO Closing Night march and also in-charge for the MPSI, UiTM Quality Day and MEP dinner's performances.
He deserves a break. So I told him to hold it down first. I am kind, am I not? I should be kind to myself, too.
Have a happy day, everyone.
p/s: I slept on the floor last night, which was brilliant at first (I woke up real early). Now my back hurts.

No comments:
Post a Comment