بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Splitting Birthday Blast

Today is my birthday.

I'm officially 17 today, and nearly all Form 1 girls wished me 'Selamat Hari Jadi'. A girl sang Happy Birthday thousands of time today and I got wishes from my parents, brother, teacher, seniors and peers.

I also got a small slice of tiramisu cake courtesy of a junior of mine who happened to celebrate her birthday today, too.

I've already bought my present a week ago. (It's Harry Potter #7) You might think I'm a sorry sappy girl, but I do think I have no right to expect presents from anyone if I didn't buy myself a nice present.

I told myself earlier this morning my usual mantra, "Today is a great day, and no matter what crap people throw at you, it still won't change that fact."
I did, for the few hours of the day. But then I kind of forgot my optimistic outlook. You see, school is not school if it didn't bombard me with splitting headache every other minute. Anyway, I hope today will continue to be a blast.

p/s: Come to think of it, I am now free to apply for my first driving licence. I am also free to get my own firearm licence, live on my own, drop out of school and get a job. Even better, I can officially get married now!

Wait. Who the hell am I kidding? The reality is:-

  • I can apply for a driving licence right now, but Mom won't let me.
  • Actually I don't know how to apply for a firearm, maybe research later.
  • A girl can legally get married by the age of 16 [Boy's 18]. But hell I'm getting laid now.
  • I will live on my own once I feel like.
  • Drop out? What is that?

No comments:

Haru & Associates