بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter: The Ending is just the Beginning

I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows approximately at 0032 hour of 25th July, 2007. I closed the book, stared at its black woven hardback, threw my arm across my dark chocolate eyes and wept.

I can't help it; the story was very touching. *sniffs*

The final installment was among the thinnest of its seven series, but it was surely the most expensive. RM109.90, but I paid RM98.91 since I'm a Popular Club member thus entitled to a 10% discount.

I will not complain, since the story itself is rich, the plot thickens every paragraph and the story was woven so beautifully that I was thrown inside the story; running along with Harry and felt all the things he did and felt.

It moves me greatly; I laughed, tensed, smiled, heart-pounded, adrenaline pumped as I read it with excitement. And as you guys already know, I cried with him.

The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling is the only series that ever made me cry. I should just throw it away for making me weep, but who in their right mind would throw away such great masterpiece?

The story may just met its final, but I truly believe it will be further remembered as long as oxygen is still the gas that we breathe.

p/s: I finished the heartthrob within 51 hours and 52 minutes of buying it. I could have done better, but I had exam during this week.

No comments:

Haru & Associates