بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 29, 2025

My Emotional Support Knife

The first one I walk around with hanging off my lanyard was the Victorinox Classic SD Cubic Illusion Limited Edition 2021. I got it for around RM80 as I enter my master program, living in Chow Kit. It was loyal around my neck until mid 2025, lost it in PPUM.

Expectedly the price has gone up. I couldn't being myself to spend RM120 for emotional support, so I bought a preowned Classic SD in Black for RM40 instead.

It was a heartbreaker. It was as dull as my days. It's matte, not smooth and I doubt its authenticity. But I didn't mind it since I wasn't really in need for an emotional support knife while I was in PPUM. Also I still have my good old Sportsman Multitool that has been with me since my Sabah days.

But now I'm back living in Chow Kit. My days are beduffled, needing comfort. So I sourced for another. And lucky me I found one from Japan for RM84. Mystical Morning, a muted colour to hide as it stay close hanging off my neck.

I wish one day I could bring myself to spend up to RM300 for a prettier Classic SD. The Alox Limited Edition Stone Red is so pretty (but they're 5 functions whereas the Classic SDs are standard 7).

No comments:

Haru & Associates