بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 09, 2024

10102024 - When in the program, there’s no such thing as personal’s principle when faced against superior’s hand

"You're a very opinionated person, you're straightforward. Sometimes rigid. I agree with a lot of your opinion. It's your personality. Part of who you are. It's a good trait. Keep that. 

You just need to be careful about it. Be smart who you talk to. Not everyone is your friend. This world is like that, it's not fair. People talk behind each other, they backstab. 

I was like you when I was undergraduate, but you're in Master program now. I learned it early. You, a little delayed maturity. 

When you talk to patient, you have to speak with more emphaty and allow them leeway.. to some extend." 

Ms Cheng JQ 
10/10/2024 

I surmised that whatever your principles are, first decide what you want. If you want peace and float along this program, then just do what you're told. Don't voice your opinion unless asked. You can be yourself after the program. 

If you can't handle that, then remember what Ms Haz said. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates