بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Why I have been silent

Truth is I wanna update. But I changed to iPhone in May and they don’t carry Blogger app so it hasn’t been convenient. 

I’m still half-sane. Still need therapy. Sometimes I feel Haru abandoned me. 

Quick update. Dec 2022 till May 2023 I was in Kuching. Work wise, I could have done better but I’m too stressed up my head hurts more so I gave up. Attended a conference and my poster got into Top 18. 

Social wise, I made friends I will forever cherish.

Travel wise, we went to kayaking, hiking, picnic, spelunking, market visit, Sarawak lost world. I can’t remember the name of all the places now, memory loss.

I had a few magnificent time being alone, each a whole story to tell. Kubah NP for a solo hike up to Gunung Serapi. Overnight in Bako and meeting Camila and Jonathan. Took the bus to Muara Tebas for a solo hike up Bukit Lasak. 

Health wise, my body is rotting one of these days my head is going to explode.

I wanna write more but I’m tired. Ciao. Take care. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates