بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

i dont want to remember 2022

I think we use to write this year in recap thing, but I'm not doing it for 2022. 2022 has been tough and I don't want to look back on it. When was I really happy in 2022? The more I try to think of it, the more miserable moments I remember, so let's not.

Started 2023 with being oncall with Miss P. She came for round at night and that 10pm, somehow we ended up talking how she worked to the bone as an MO and master student, and finally burnt out with depression during her specialty she had to be on meds.

And somehow I told her about me. 

We had a good talk. And she asked me what should I do now. 

I said I should go to therapy. Exercise and eat healthier. Mental clarity will come, I think. 

We concluded that quitting is not an option for me. So I need to get myself out from under the blanket. 

Now to do so. But I'm stuck on the floor here. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates