بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

shasha calling me out for whatever closet that i am

During Malaysia's Day I went for kopitiam with Shasha. She saw Emperor Penpen in my car and asked if I like cartoon characters. So I told her Penpen is Junho from 2PM and she's like

"Ohh so you're a Hottest!"

She was dropping names like "Uri Jib" "Heya Hae" and damn this girl knows. But she said she likes girl group better.

"I like guys."

"BTS?"

"Too cute for me. I'm talking about men. Older men."

"Manly men?"

I gave a sideway look. She knows. She definitely knows.

"I like their newer songs more actually, since Michigo Aniya era till now. Their songs are getting-" 

"-Perverted."

I couldn't turn fast enough. Damn she's calling me out hahaha. "I mean better." But hey that works too.

I've actually been running Jun K songs nowadays. It just crossed my mind to see Slip and Slide translations and bro... This dude really been having fun eh. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates