بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

miss of ten years experience

She showed me Abe Khai's family raya photo. I was happy finally he has a kid. What a pretty daughter.

And then she surprised me with her words. She didn't think he should pursue masters program. Knowing him and the stress of doing the program, she didn't think he should go for it. He has a house, a car, finally a kid after many years of IVF, and a working wife. It wouldn't be easy to uproot everything. Why would he need to be a surgeon? 

I watched her silently.

Same as Vebster, she said. She didn't think he should be doing the program as well. Although he seemed keen, but he has a wife who depends on him.

"All the burdens on his shoulder, kids shackling one leg, wife another leg. The program is hard, the stress is real."

I continued watching her quietly. Should I ask? I should. 

"You think I should?"

"You should. You have no other commitments. If everyone else can, even while ongoing divorce, you should too."

No comments:

Haru & Associates