بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

my chinese horoscope for 2021 said im at danger of an accident later this year

I had a dream last night.

I was sitting in the left back side of a purple MyVi. My friends were driving and at the front. We were getting up a slope on a muddy road and slipping. The driver hit on the gas and the car swirled up, making the horrific tire noise of non gripping. The car surged uphill and flipped onto itself.

We were upside down, stuck in the car. I had a penetrating injury to my left hypochondriac but I was still alert. I put pressure on my wound and when I took my hand off I could see blood gushing. I went into another car asking the driver to get me to a hospital.

The dream cut to my post op day. I'm not sure POD what but I was healing, standing already. The Surgical team and Anaes team were explaining what happened to me as I flipped the op note. I had multiple bowel perforations that was repaired. Syukri and one MO did surgery on me. I remember being amazed that he did an exploratory laparotomy and bowel repairs on me unsupervised. I hope I don't leak. 

I woke up and later texted him, thanking him for not stoma-ing me. He said are you sure you had no stoma? Or was it ileoanal anastomosis.

Turns out he's oncall today. I told him perhaps he's going to get an MVA with multiple bowel perf. He said he had 2 MVAs in ED already, intubated. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates