بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, February 06, 2021

hello there readers, it is i the blog master

Hi, this is Atiqah writing from the laptop.

To be honest I've been writing from the phone for as long as I can remember. I barely use the laptop except to do presentation and truthfully the last time I used this was during quarantine after coming back from Lahad Datu to binge on Netflix.

But today I'm writing from the laptop because there were some posts on Facebook that deserves immortalization in the blog. So I've been copy pasting some backdated posts since lunch, listening to Debussy.

This blog has been going on since 13 years. I've changed, matured I guess in a way. Or maybe I haven't. There's the idea of publishing it into a book, mostly just for my sake, but it's a bad idea considering the cost and let's admit, I don't think I'll touch it anyway. 

I also realised there are some traffic on this blog. Majority from US. I've disabled the Google searching for this blog long time ago and I wonder why would I get traffic. Unless it's a bot or some people actually read this with interest... but why?

Drop me a comment below will ya?

No comments:

Haru & Associates