بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, December 01, 2020

oncall today i met pali dearest

Masuk ED and saw this figure dari tepi, looks like Pali but macam kurus, is it Pali oh please let it be Paliiiiiiii. 

It is Paliiiii! "Hai abang."

"Pali kau dah kurus" was my first statement. And then I took a picture while he typed in his review. 

"Kau AOR discharge UR mana pulak ni" style di Lahad Datu. And after that I tanya his khabar. And then I had to go don so I bid farewell. 

I really maintained my cool. Pali has always been sort of segan with me and I've only always been in his presence when the other guys are around. 

First time we went for sate and he was in the passenger seat alone while the 3 of us went into the shop. I went back into my car to simpan barang and almost immediately Pali ciao from his seat, like he wouldn't be in a closed space alone with me. I blinked. Did felt a bit more respect for him. 

So that's why I was surprised when he ajak me makan last week but I was in the middle of the forest and God have I ever regretted going merayap like that day. Maybe it was ajak-ajak ayam but anyhow I miss him and every fond memory of Lahad Datu triggered by the mere mention of him. 

Heck I was happy. Inside be like Brett when he met Hilary Hahn.

No comments:

Haru & Associates