بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

budak lawan tidur

Postnight. Apsal admission COVID ni cam haram? Oh yeah kes melambung, no wonder. Wanna tell you guys to stay safe at home but heck do whatever you want, who cares. It's you and your family infected, it's you and your family quarantined, it's you and your family suffering and probably dying. 

And it's us overworking and suffering and suicidal but who cares. 

I need to sleep but I can't sleep now that it's morning. Sort of hungry but what is food. I should sleep I effing only slept 30 minutes last night. The world is too bleak skied to do anything else but I don't know I feel like I should have McDonalds first but I should also sleep. I'm in front of the house but I'm in the car. I should go inside and sleep. 

Argh Atiqah just die already. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates