بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 09, 2019

sore throat dry cough, should i rule out ptb

I started my oncall yesterday with throat so sore like a sandpaper. But I still needed to talk, and my staffs and patients have been patient with me.

Fitri kept me company and made sure I have enough PCM supply. I have been taking them regularly since the morning. He kept telling me I need to rest and take MC cm but only loser takes MC hahahaha. I told him I needed ice cream more. He said we'll go get them after work today. 

Arif came to work today and PMed me. 
Kakak
Breakfast
Pantry 4B

I thought he messaged the group but he messaged me. He bought his usual roti jala kari ayam, karipap and popia goreng. I haven't had proper meals because of my sore throat but this is Arif. The least I would do is keep him company. 

We did our rounds and took the elevator to go to the 6th floor. One of our patient's wife entered it and she saw me. 

Doktor masih belum balik lagi? Kasihannya you. 

Haha.. I laughed meekly. 

Suara you sudah okay kah? 

Auntie rasa bagaimana? 

Ya saya sudah boleh dengar suara doktor. 

I laughed and thanked her. My friends all laughed pitifully at me. My surgeon didn't say anything maybe she didn't hear our conversation. 

But I felt cared for. Thank you everyone. 


No comments:

Haru & Associates