بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

I took diving licence with Glen of Pirate Divers

"Berapa lama nak duduk dekat ceruk tu." 

"Setahun kan ma."

"Kena setahun ke."

What kind of question is that, you helped send me off kan. But I didn't say anything. 

"Ika lapar nak gi makan."

"Makan dengan siapa."

"Sorang."

"Tak dating dengan sesiapa ke sana." 

"Tak."

Well Fitri wanted to date me and I'm sure if I ask him to have dinner with me he'll say yes if he's not working. But I'm hesitant. We work together, I don't want to cause any trouble here. That, and I fancy Hannan. 

"Kenapa tak? Kawan-kawan dekat sana?" 

"Ika memilih!"

"Memilih apanya!" 

I think mom is beyond worried. I'm far, alone, almost 30. Haha. I don't worry about myself. 

I don't think I really care about myself. When I went diving, the thing I thought was "It's okay even if you die, just relax."

No comments:

Haru & Associates