Had to get out of bed at 6.30am today to make it in time for Dato' briefing us on OT today at 7.15am (Lately I've been throwing tantrums and get out of bed by 7.30am). I was so annoyed at having to wake up early, I was actually awake earlier than that but kept on rebelliously snoozing every ten minutes.
Got out of bed annoyed and sleepy, got out of shower still annoyed and a bit less sleepy, and finished my coffee still annoyed and a tad bit sleepy.
I got to work, did my job, and when I'm alone I'll huffed in the hallway. My surgeon saw me and asked what's up.
"I'm annoyed I have to wake up early!"
Look, I'm from Kelantan. I don't have terrible traffic like in KL, and since Egypt time I have always live close to where I have to be in the morning because I don't like waking up to get to work.
If it's a weekend or when I'm in the woods I'm automatically up before sunrise, but for work? Meh I don't have enough motivation for that.
But Dato' tonight said "I need the jam. Balik kerja pukul 6, kalau sampai rumah 6.10 saya jadi mati akal."

No comments:
Post a Comment