Went to Filipino Market to get my jeans tailored. The guy said 30 minutes so I went sight seeing.
Bought a wallet for RM28 that I didn't even haggle for (Ara said I needed a smaller one).
Looked around for some pearl earrings because I felt like trying a dangling earrings for once. None suited my taste.
And I arrived back at the guy. He wasn't done yet, so I perused the night market one more time.
Chatted up with an aunt who said she makes the earrings herself. She had them in pearls and crystals, and the crystals caught my eyes because one is an emerald like the current one I'm wearing commemorating Ryota Miyagi. So I asked her if I can get one half in white crystal and the other half in emerald crystal.
She said okay. "Ada sebab tertentu kah?"
I grinned at her. I didn't want to tell her only my left ear is pierced.
"Anak-anak muda sekarang..." She mumbled and I grinned harder. Paid her RM25.
Next up was one of those 3 for RM10 bracelet. They were yarn bracelets and kinda pretty. So I bought a set of RM10.
That's enough strolling for tonight. I went back to pick up my jeans and passed this stall that had pretty bandanas hanging.
If it's RM5 I'll buy it, I said. I then asked the aunt how much it costs. She said RM5. Hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment