بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

I'm always a fan of fatherliness

The other day I was post double then went to Anggerik cause there was a choledochal cyst case and I want to palpate the abdomen. But I didn't get to cause baby was feeding and later went cranky. She'll puke if I palpate her so I went and borak with Matron Kak Ti.

She asked me if I really want to do Paed Surgery. I said yes.

Then I should get "Abang Luqman" to hold on to me.

I don't need Abang Luqman to hold on to me, I have Mr. Tar for that.

So "tok ayah" knows already?

I laughed. Sure tok ayah knows, tok ayah never let me off his sight since I graduated Surgery.

Today I was PM Outside and saw our boss went to YZ because he has a fever. He absconded (like they can deny an intensivist who wants to treat himself in the comfort of his home) and I realized my boss is so cute. Fatherly cute. He very much reminds me of my dad since I first followed his round. But I'm not sure if he'll appreciate it if he knows I think he's so cute though.

Anyway. If Mr. Tar is my tok ayah then Dr. Wan Nas is my ayahanda.

No comments:

Haru & Associates