بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, September 07, 2013

To Kill A Mocking Man

The last time I made myself vulnerable and really asked for help, I got turned down by circumstances. I ended up crying and cursing that guy all night while I struggled before I told him off screen to eff off and went for Qiamullail and repentance.

I promised not to ever get down on my knees and beg to a guy again. Ever.

Yesterday I did it again. I begged for help. And got turned down by circumstances.

I was going to be mature and say "Okay" and take my case to someone else, accepting the fact that he had issues as well. But then I realized he declined me even after I admitted I asked for help because I was scared multiple times and that I would gladly do everything else if he could just help me with that one thing...

But no. I got turned down by circumstances. And I became pissed off, so pissed that 50 ways to kill him flashed through my mind.

My favourite was cutting all his joints while he screams in torturous agony before I scatter all his appendages in the river. Then I can have a glass of teh beng.


3 comments:

Maya Dealove said...

That inner energy!

Muhammad Warouq bin Qamar said...

haha. the "I scatter all his appendages in the river" part is the best.

farahnur said...

50 ways of murder (y)

Haru & Associates