بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Second STEP

This is the first time to work for something major for us. The difference that makes me saner and relatively less stressed from my previous work for an organisation is that it is a spiritually-soaked experience. We're a team in which we know what each other is doing. We remarkably remind each other why we're doing this and propel each other up when one of us is down.

It has been a hectic two months, but I'm happy :)

I learned a lot from them so I can only hope they learned something from me. Either from what little I contributed to taking lessons from my lackings. Thank you guys. Allah bless the Cool STEP Crew.

May this experience serves to increase our piety and hasten our pace of amal.

Hopeful to meet them again in whatever field we have.. but I get it if they had enough of me already, wahaha.

No comments:

Haru & Associates