I have always hoped I die young. I won't live a long life to commit too many sins. I won't face the hassle of old age and degenerative medical conditions. I won't have to plan much for the future, except the occasional dream of having an apartment of my own with a cat and an espresso machine in my huge kitchen. I can do whatever I want with what little I have and not let the future hinders me.
I won't have to worry about who's going to take care of me when I am no longer able to take care of myself and thus, I see no need for getting married.
So my reasons are plain selfish. Being selfish is my defense when people are being so damn stupid and I have to do something to avoid committing homicide.
But only very good people die young. In a morbid sense, maybe all I want is to be a very good person.
I won't have to worry about who's going to take care of me when I am no longer able to take care of myself and thus, I see no need for getting married.
So my reasons are plain selfish. Being selfish is my defense when people are being so damn stupid and I have to do something to avoid committing homicide.
But only very good people die young. In a morbid sense, maybe all I want is to be a very good person.

No comments:
Post a Comment