بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Lone Ranger

I have this problem in differentiating flirting from being good friendly. Whatever center responsible for that in my brain is probably broken from prolonged exposure to fictions. It poses a big problem because when you're a "lone ranger" as kindly pointed out by your dutiful driver, you end up being chatted up by strangers.

At first it was okay and I was bored anyway. He was from Gaza and showed videos of his beautiful kids playing in their rebuilt house after shelling from the last war and at the beach. Then he wanted to exchange contacts and the naive me who didn't know any better, offered my Internal Medicine notes for him to jot down his emails and telephone number.

Then he scribbled something else. I nearly bombed him with the F word but it was the eve of Eid Adha so no cursing allowed but come to think of it, maybe I should have asked out loud why the f*** he wrote that.

So that's why he never mentioned anything about his wife while we talked about his family. You're married. Don't flirt with me, asshole.

So that was why I had to sleep or study throughout my journey because if I didn't, bugger will freaking bug me. Despite my best effort of informing him of my (non-existing) boyfriend in Egypt to get him off my back. Leech.

In the end, I successfully ditched him at the passport control KLIA. Thank God for autogate.

1 comment:

fnma said...

boyfriends just dont work. me, i always go with the married story from the start, just to be on the safe side. (easier done when you wear a ring in the first place) hehe

Haru & Associates