بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

"HARU’S JUST A JERKFACE AND SHE NEEDS TO WEAR BRIGHTER COLORS AND WATCH MY LITTLE PONY!"

I want a lot of things but I most of the time deny myself the indulgence of such pleasures. I want this to work but I effing do nothing about it and I can see it slipping right through my grasp. I want people's company but I ignore people for some selfish reason and lose friends in the long run. I want food but I refuse to eat for some stupid illogical rationale that is physically affecting me and making me sleepy most of the time.

Maybe I am not good at appreciating. I have no rights to complain when I brought this upon myself in the first place.

I tend to reject people and run away. I can't handle being treated kindly by the people I like. Maybe they are better off without me. I am not exactly a good influence. I try to be a good person and fail, I try again and fail. Maybe I'm destined to die trying, which is second best to actually becoming good.

I know I disappointed a lot of people and most importantly myself. There is no good in knowing what to do if you fail to execute them accordingly. What use of knowing the tafseer of the third verse of Surah As-Soff if you do nothing and just let God curse you?

No comments:

Haru & Associates