بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reasons Why I May Have No Food

aka Day 4 – Your favourite photograph of your best friend(s).



All of those bears belonged to Yaya the 10-year-old grandma except the cube Ultraman (a 15th birthday gift from Kameelah), Naruto (a 16th birthday gift from Fatimah) and the blue Ultraman Gaia (an RM8.90 self-gift for scoring 9A's in PMR).

If you can make out the stack of books at the far back, that's my collection of hardback Harry Potter series.

---

Actually, my favourite photograph of Timah is one taken during my 7th birtday party; a picture of me, her, Kak Dijah, Kak A'isyah and Naim. And of Milah is a picture when we were in 6th grade.

Those were the proofs that I was tall one time ago. Now those giants are pretty much way taller or somewhat of my height, screw you growth hormone!

I am not being selective of the reality I accept, but the preferable word here is vertically-challenged. Thus my Napolean complex.

p/s: This is a 2007 picture, I think. The bears are scattered around our Lundang home because the gang is taking advantage of me being physically absent.

Oh. You love the title, don't you? Click here :)

3 comments:

pinksterz said...

referring to the FB note:
in short Best Friends can be a real pain in the butt.

Kha said...

nak naruto tu boleh? hihi

Haru said...

@kakElle: yes that is their nature lol

@kakAlah: NEHI LANGKAH MAYAT BETA DULU

Haru & Associates