Haru, 11 - 17 August 2010
He died while I was holding him after 0.7ml of Pediasure. I buried him under the shade of the kedondong tree.
I'm starting to believe 2010 is the year of adventures and death. And one should never bury her own pet; leave it to someone with less attachment instead.
But maybe that was for the best. Closure for the parties involved is one way to look at it. I hope everything we did for him is accounted for as kebaikan; that is all I hope for us. And for him to be in peace, which is a guarantee, and the rest of his siblings to grow up strong and healthy.
I miss him.

2 comments:
what else to say except
INNALillahi wainnailaihiraji3un
hope atiqah be granted strength..
glad he died in ramadhan which should be what every muslim dreams for
do remember Allah alwiz
you, me and him are belong to HIM
'death is the best peringatan'
i'm not sure you realize Haru is a baby rabbit, but i'll mention it otherwise. Haru is a baby rabbit.
thanks, and ramadhan kareem to you, may we be granted all ganjaran and lailatul qadr ameen.
Post a Comment