بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ants: A PseudoShrink's Idea

Reaction formation is doing the opposite of what is really felt unconsciously.

According to Dr. Dalal Amer, ambivalence is a qualitative emotional disorder, in which you have contradictory feelings towards the same object at the same time.

Like, hating and loving Akihana simultaneously because ants are merrying in its pot.

I know for fact that I detest, truly hate ants and I have no doubt the feeling is equally mutual.

I can't say I love that potted plant, though, but like I'll ever give up on Aki! I'm learning to love, nurture and care for a potted plant with a daily watering requirement and Allah help me, with trees and plants covering up the Earth, why did those ants choose to nest in Aki's pot instead??

We just hooked up last Friday. I know I can survive relationship longer than four days!

I am currently shoving Aki to the end of the balcony, as farthest away from the door as possible. And I've Baygon-ed the trail of ants leading to its pot, but no.. they just have to come back! Those nasty pesky keropok stealers know not when to give up!

Some senior with murderous intent suggested I Baygon Aki because Baygone is an insecticide, not a planticide.

Yeah, and it's not a humanicide either.

Some classmate suggested I drown those ants by overflooding Aki, but that'll kill Aki too, wouldn't it?

Kak Biha suggested I buy one of those alas pasu. But understanding the resilience of tough ants, they will merely swim across and continue infesting Aki.

...

I squash cockroaches impassively, so why do I shriek at the sight of ants?

1 comment:

hanan said...

aswbt..
friendship is like a 'plant' that need to be watered daily...
eventhough aki doesn't need to be watered daily...your friendship insya allah will last foreverer..

Haru & Associates