بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Back with a Bang

I'm alive, yeah, and still kicking like always. My SPM ended on 4th December ago, but I was caught with another affair with another blog and you know, it is pretty hard to commit to two blogs at the same time.

Ah, yes, I'm obliged to tell you what I have been up to after the end of the terrific battle with SPM.

Taking driving license.

Legally in Malaysia, you have to be 17 and above to qualify for one. I've currently obtained my learner's license and in a couple of days I'll be assessed by my teacher before being assessed by the JPJ guys to finally obtain my PDL!

Then I can drive down to town, buy a new book and head to the nearest beach to read! I am such a meticulous planner.

Studying English at Oxford Language Center.

There's one in Kota Bharu and the place is quite okay. I mean, I get to talk in class. Talk as in, non-stop? At school, they forbade me.

Maybe due to my velocity of speech is directly proportional to the amplitude of my voice. So, yeah. I tend to speak ten miles per hour when I have something to say. I'm talking Physics. That's creepy.

Whether my English has improved or not, we'll see in a couple of months. I've just enrolled in January, give me more time.

Booking our class and batch souvenir shirt.

Yeah, I'm onto it. I've designed the shirts and had it sent to the printing shop. And that was a month ago.

And the next week after that, I went back to the shop to alter the design. I've just called the shop just know to further discuss on the progression. The printing guy, Abang Cik, said they were okay, and I have to pay a 30% deposit before they can start printing.

I know there should have been a down-payment, but the last time I went down the shop, they said nothing about it. It's been delayed, partly my fault.

Either way, I plan on going down the shop on Wednesday. The shirt's price should have jacked up since I altered the design, but I'm okay as long as it's below RM30. If it's above that price, I'm in scorching hot soup.

Catching up on animes and movies.

There's this awesome website, CrunchyRoll, and there's maximega load of animes to be watched! I'm currently onto Clannad and I've just watched 14 episodes out of 24.

It's a very hilarious story with engaging plot laced with sorrow now and then. A great watch and I highly recommend it to you.

And I've grown fond of this guy, Bruce Willis. You know him? Who am I kidding; everyone does! He's a brilliant actor and a great comedian. I'm trying to catch up with most of his movies and I've watched his appearance in the Late Show with David Letterman, which is entirely brain-draining due to the laughter I had fit.

He's a very hilarious guy. Sadly, the telly isn't showing any back-to-back Die Hard which I am dying for. I'll buy the whole set once I've enough money.

I mean, once I've settled in my own place, that is. Quite a long way to go, Atiqah.

Reading.

Yes, I did it all the time. I'm the read freak, remember? I've finished Peter James's Dead Simple, James Twinning's The Double Eagle, Nicola Lindsay's Diving Through Clouds and Michael Connelly's The Closers.

I'm out of books now. So I'm rereading Reader's Digest while waiting for Fanfiction to update.

Somehow, I've quite forgotten about my Physics, Chemistry and Biology reference books. I miss them.

Writing.

Apart from blog-crapping, I mean. I owe A'isyah-nee a story actually and worst of all, I had given her my words that I'll have it finished a week after SPM. And now? It's already 48 days.

I am so not giving my words to anyone. Ever.

Handling usrah.

Even though I'm a school-leaver now, I still enjoy hanging out at the school. Who doesn't, now that I'm free of lectures and homework. I come and go, like the wind.

Dayang-sensei asked me to handle usrah this year, which I had no problem. But I kept getting it clashed with my driving classes and the turn of event see me rescheduling and rescheduling.

Very tiring. I need to get myself a better organizer. Sony Ericsson K300i doesn't do much tricks.

I've requested for my former group. At least, I can get to start back from where I've left off. I need luck with this one, oh yeah.

No comments:

Haru & Associates