"Oh, yeah?" Kaoru did not even look up from her reading.
"Yeah."
"Go read the Quran, then."
"Okay."
Half an hour later...
"Kaoru, I've read two juzu'." A firm tug on Kaoru's pale yellow uniform.
"..."
"Kaoru, I'm still bored."
"Go bother someone else, I'm trying to read here."
"Hmph." Haru walked out of the area with a prominent scowl on her scrunched up face.
Half an hour later, Haru returned with her lips twisted upwards and her brow creased.
"No juniors around." She sat on the couch. "Kaoru, I'm so bored!"
The current page was flipped.
Haru scowled and her dark eyes carried a dangerous raging fire. She shifted on the couch and tapped her fingers audibly on the armrest.
Tap, tap, tap, ...
"Stop staring at me." Kaoru said tonelessly, merely flipping another page.
"Argh!" Haru nearly tore her hair in frustration. "We shouldn't even come to school today!!"
"But we did, so stop whining and go grab a book."
"The only book available here is the PQS book!" An angry tone matched her angry face. "Hell, I wanna go home!"
"Read the Quran." Another flip of a page.
Haru scowled. She grabbed the Quran and read from where she had left off.
Half an hour later, silent filled the air. Kaoru looked up and saw her twin's eyes closed, head rested peacefully on the coach. The Quran was left wide open.
She closed her dark eyes and fall asleep as well.
Haru opened her eyes and scowled at her sleeping twin. Now who am I going to bother? She thought with a deep frown.
She sat on the floor and faced the wall. After a minute of staring, she shifted a bit and let out an angry sigh.
Ten minute passed and Haru's boredom ten folded. She stood up angrily and walked towards the school office with the intention of finding the school teacher and to nick out some newspaper.
Kaoru woke up after an hour to find Haru burying her head inside today's newspaper. "What's the time now?" She asked, stifling a yawn.
"10.30." Came the answer. "I've endured two hours of boredom."
"Good for you." Kaoru stood up and stretched. "We've got another three hour and a half before school's out."
"ARGH!" Haru slammed the paper down and smacked her head. "I hate this! Teacher won't let me go home and told me to read PQS! Doesn't she know how boring the book is?! I hate this!"
"You asked her?" Kaoru sounded amused.
"Course I do!" Haru death-glared her twin who merely stare emptily back.
"If I know today won't be any lesson, I wouldn't even come." Haru said softly and curled herself into a ball on the couch.
"Didn't Dayang-sensei told us that Rohaida-sensei wanted to tell us something about the PQS exam tomorrow?"
"Dayang-sensei lied." Came the soft yet angry reply. "I've asked Rohaida-sensei, and she said she doesn't have anything to tell us."
Kaoru merely walked over towards where her twin was and sat on the floor with her back leaning on the wall. We were lured to come to school, she frowned. "How cunning."
"How mean." Haru said. And then she went silent.
Kaoru stood up and left her twin to sleep. "Better than have her dying out of boredom." She muttered softly, picked the newspaper up and went to the school office to return it back.
p/s: Yeah, today was a hell day at school. Actually, there was Mrs. Chan's Add Math class at 2 pm, but I left because my precious time was wasted at school.
What were the teachers thinking? Great for them to waste my time as if mine's like shit?! Hell, this is the time when I truly hate being at school!
I so wanna skip school tomorrow! To hell with the PQS exam!
Tomorrow's the last day of school before the Aidil Fitri holiday. [A whole week of school-free! Woo hoo!] On second thought, maybe I should just endure it for the time being.
------
"How's life, dear?"
"Don't ask."
------
p/s 2: This is the current state of my Maple characters.


2 comments:
gile emo benda camni tak patut post la
3 tahun lepas xbuat pape pehal? Aaaa
Post a Comment