Sounding board, an attempt at self-psychoanalyzing. You don't want to read through this.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Sunday, February 12, 2023
phobias
I've only been in Kuching for 2 months plus and I've gain 2 phobias. Grab drivers and grater.
I'll elaborate one day, when I'm not exhausted.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Atiqah here.
You’re never gonna update eh? I’m exhausted too you know.
Grab driver showed up at my ward on Sunday night. I told the HO to deny of my existence. I alerted the MOs I have a stalker incoming. Next morning he came again. I was already in OT when everyone texted me to stay there. I was waiting for Mr Chin to explain the situation to him but the stalker was there first. Explanation done, I reported to Security Head, then I went to the police station with Syabana. Chik told his bomba friend who hooked me up with a reporter and later the ketua balai polis himself, who took my statement and mediated the settlement. Grab driver said he’s sorry and only wanted to meet me to return my RM5, which i sternly told him the money is his because he got me to where I needed to be, but his mistake was lying and coming to my workplace which i considered harassing me and i will not stand for that. He got blacklisted from Grab when i reported back to Grab that he showed up at my workplace and i had to involve the police.
I still use Grab. Chik periodically checks on me that nothing happens. And if i can turn back time, ill still report on this guy. I hope he gets therapy.
Grater thing. I grated a piece of my right thumb off grating a carrot. It bled so much i thought it wouldn’t stop. Took a week to heal and you can still see a fine 1cm x 0.3cm inverted V there. I still don't use a grater until now and avoid using a peeler even, it gives me shivers. Knife is good though.
1 comment:
Atiqah here.
You’re never gonna update eh? I’m exhausted too you know.
Grab driver showed up at my ward on Sunday night. I told the HO to deny of my existence. I alerted the MOs I have a stalker incoming. Next morning he came again. I was already in OT when everyone texted me to stay there. I was waiting for Mr Chin to explain the situation to him but the stalker was there first. Explanation done, I reported to Security Head, then I went to the police station with Syabana. Chik told his bomba friend who hooked me up with a reporter and later the ketua balai polis himself, who took my statement and mediated the settlement. Grab driver said he’s sorry and only wanted to meet me to return my RM5, which i sternly told him the money is his because he got me to where I needed to be, but his mistake was lying and coming to my workplace which i considered harassing me and i will not stand for that. He got blacklisted from Grab when i reported back to Grab that he showed up at my workplace and i had to involve the police.
I still use Grab. Chik periodically checks on me that nothing happens. And if i can turn back time, ill still report on this guy. I hope he gets therapy.
Grater thing. I grated a piece of my right thumb off grating a carrot. It bled so much i thought it wouldn’t stop. Took a week to heal and you can still see a fine 1cm x 0.3cm inverted V there. I still don't use a grater until now and avoid using a peeler even, it gives me shivers. Knife is good though.
Post a Comment