بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

day 2 in hta

It's a computerised hospital and has so many patients in a ward, and we have like 3 wards? I'm starting to pick up but apparently not fast enough.

I forgot how time flies as I was swamped with work and Dato' said to me today "Time in KL moves fast. If you're still in Kelantan or Sabah time you will be behind. If the patient went down to USG at 2pm, we want the report by 1.55pm."

Well that makes total sense. 

In a way I'm glad at least he remembers where I'm from. Or perhaps I shouldn't. Sorry Mr. Tar and Mr. Mughni, Atiqah is a disgrace.

Today in HTA the junior service MOs were complaining to one another how their own colleagues left them shits. I just sat in between them, in front of the computer, doing my work with a small smile and keeping silent. 

I'm not here to change anyone, I'm not here to tell anyone how to live their life. I'm here to lay low and learn. 

Then Durrah turned to me "Dekat Likas pun ada ke service MO yang buat kerja sambil lewa?" 

I smirked. "Dekat mana2 pun ada benda macam tu."

I guess that's how this life is. Either you stay long and find yourself turning into a villain, or you transform for the better into a trainee. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates