بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, April 23, 2021

slump

Mom had silent MI in March. She's on clopidogrel and vastarel now. Imagine I only know about this when I came home. My parents really don't tell me things. I guess me too. 

She's into orchid arranging these days.

I flipped open dad's planner yeaterday and dated 3.4.21 was his entry of Make Prayer For The Kids List. Mine was for my MMed entrance.

So last night I brought up a single sentence of I don't really feel like doing the exam. Both parents quickly cut off my tardiness of taking the exam. They said it's a waste of my skills and I should sit for the exam and be a surgeon and that it'd be okay.

Mom added that what else am I doing anyway nowadays? Don't have regret once you get older of not studying when you were younger. 

Yeah that's the thing. I feel like I should be doing something else rather than commit to a 4 years programme. But what? I could only picture rivers and forest. 

Also there's the whole slump of laziness and the tinge of fear of failure I don't know. Why should we fear failure? Dong-hoon said "It's nothing. It's not a big deal."

No comments:

Haru & Associates