I've finished all 64 episodes. I hated Ed naivety and Winry at point uselessness and applauded the adults for doing what needed to be done.
Then I realised the kids naivety was a lesson for them to grow. And Ed grew. Winry wasn't so useless after all.
It's a story of family. And communication is vital. Hohenheim should have communicated with his sons from earlier on, but I guess he didn't want to burden them. But you need to communicate nevertheless.
Ed and Al are lucky because they have each other. They always have each other.
So yeah. Everyone need another significant other. I agree. Totally agree. Whatever the label is, you need a significant other.
But don't go looking for something you don't have. Just be happy with what you have. And you'll find it in time, God's will.
One of these days I'm going back to Japan. Solo trip, let's do it. And get a pair named Haru to Hayate.

No comments:
Post a Comment