بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, July 04, 2019

bebeh

We had a chronic HO once, or you can call her our ward adopted child. She's cheeky with a belly bigger than her head and doesn't contribute much to our department besides "menghabiskan nasi Likas" and make our day brighter.

She liked that song "Sumandak Sabah" so much and will shake her tiny hips to it. I used to make fun of her "Kau sumandak Sabah kah? Kau lawa kah? Kau pandai kah masak nasi?" but she will laugh happily at me probably thinking I'm praising her.

They were playing that song in OR today and thus my kinda mellow mood.

We discharged her to her biological mother what three weeks ago and have lost contact with her for the past week. I did the discharge, the casenote was too thick for me to bother with so I wrote a one-page summary basically on how to take care of her and to just give me a call if any more information is needed. We decided we didn't want anyone using her summary for sympathy and personal gain heh.

She's a strong kid. I told her to take care of herself, come to the hospital if she's sick and don't die at home when we parted but she only screamed at me for hugging her too tight. Brat.

She left her walker's musical thing in ward and yesterday one of the student nurses lighted that thing up and the annoying music come to life and the staff nurses and I all turned to (jokingly) scoff at that student.

"Jangan disentuh benda itu, kau mahu guris hati kami semua kah?"

Thinking of her makes me happy, I hope she will always be happy and healthy wherever she is. 

Edited February 2021:
She was later adopted by a police couple in Tawau and so far came for her TCA in Tawau. They always send me videos of her when she does. I'm not sure what name she goes by now but she will always be Bebeh or Putput to me.

No comments:

Haru & Associates