We had a long overdue closed meeting among the surgeons and service MOs yesterday. Their comment to me was that I'm the senior most so they're expecting me to lead. To liase between the surgeon and the junior member.
There was something boss said that I didn't understand. But yesterday I was nursing a headache from not eating properly past few days and I didn't want to say anything to prolong my suffering.
They also mentioned that I was good and reliable but I always do things alone and think I'm right. I could use a second opinion because there may be or always be a better way of doing things.
They're right. I know exactly why I do things alone and I don't think I'll change that, not so abruptly at least.
I take things professionally. They're not important to me personally. I've grown distancing personal from professionalism.
Boss mentioned for us to participate in the Saturday OT. Jokingly said "Kalau tak pergi Kota Belud la. Tapi takkan pergi Kota Belud setiap minggu kan?"
I sniggered. I sort of need to get away every other week or I'll go nuts. I need to have something other than think about work, because right now that's all that bug me.

No comments:
Post a Comment