بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Rebel

I got my hand henna-ed the other day. Ara and I were walking in the mall and there's a stall open for that. Ara's getting married soon so she suggested we get henna on. I agreed. Never got one of these anyway.

My only concern is how is my workplace going to take this. You can still be a professional with drawings on your hand, right?

I looked at their selection of designs. I thought of taking their cheapest, RM5. But they're all floral designs. And then I locked eyes on this swirly tribal-like design. The main design will be on the dorsum, a partition on the wrist and extending into the forearm.

I asked the lady to draw the main design on my forearm instead, so it will be subtle and with my sleeves pulled out, can be seen peeking out.

It turned out pretty. Doesn't look like a wedding is coming up. Straight up "Atiqah got tattooed" kind of like.

Maybe I'm in a rebellious mood. Next thing we know my hair will be purple.

No comments:

Haru & Associates