nowadays commuting to the airport is the only time we meet. and luqman seems older nowadays. he's in a somber mood, feeling-old vibe, can't stand a single song Japanese, and always seems to be reminiscing.
"How long have you been in O&G?"
"I think I have about 40 days left."
"Time surely flies."
"I'm going to Anaes next."
"Final posting already?" he seemed surprised.
"Yeah."
"House officer becoming a medical officer.." in a lonely tone.
"It's almost two years already. You're getting old."
the last time he acted like an annoying teenager was when he entered my car, blasted the air-cond and radio volume max, synched his phone to my car so that he can play his techno music out loud, that was what, three four months ago?
"How long have you been in O&G?"
"I think I have about 40 days left."
"Time surely flies."
"I'm going to Anaes next."
"Final posting already?" he seemed surprised.
"Yeah."
"House officer becoming a medical officer.." in a lonely tone.
"It's almost two years already. You're getting old."

No comments:
Post a Comment