"Salam Luqman, Atiqah ni HO Paeds dari SCN-"
"Cut the formality. What's up?"
"Nak refer baby from SCN for liver biopsy."
"Okay tunggu situ. I'll go find you."
Fastest referral ever. But why want to find me. I want to go home and sleep. It was straightforward he should let me sell my case then decide whether it warrant Surgical review or not. But nevermind otherwise I wouldn't be seeing him.
Maka mengantuk la budak postcall ni tunggu abangnya tak sampai lagi. How did I got caught by my MO to refer cases at noon?
Bro came. Discussed case with him. Bro clerked.
"So biopsy ni bawah Radio or bawah kita?"
"By kita you mean?" He grinned.
"Surgical." Of course.
He grinned wider. "But you're in Paeds."
"Yes. Fine nevermind."
"You're in the team."
"I know."
He sat down to write his review and asked "Surat referral mana?"
"Ops."
"That's your excuse? I expect higher from you."
Later bro took his leave.
"Thanks for your time."
"Thanks bro."
"Though a waste of my time."
"Thank you for your company."

No comments:
Post a Comment