We had Paed Surgery East Coast Update last Sunday and Monday. I used my postcall-off to attend. Was late on the first day and Mr. Tar caught me registering at 2.30pm.
"Atiqah. Kenapa baru datang?"
"Postcall boss. Baru habis round."
Had two deaths and another resuscitating from 2am to 11am but kid succumbed. I showered, followed round, ate KFC otw to HUSM.
Anyway at the end of the event. Luqman was supposed to conduct the quiz session but he handed it over to Syahmi and I.
"Ape jawapan dia?" I didn't even know the questions.
"Goreng je."
"Why did I tolerate you?"
He looked at me like I'm the crazy one before huffing. "Ah diam la."
He really is like a brother now. I've hit him before, one of these days I'm really going to murder him.. I'll resus him afterwards.
And after the event. Luqman told me to haul the bunting and stands and printer back in my car "sebab kitorang ada Kelisa je, tak muat."
"Okay."
"Cepat sikit."
"Pergi amik kereta sekarang." That was Mustaq.
I glared the guys with a death grin but they took me as harmless. I've always listen well to my MOs. Anyway Luqman said he's going to take it from my house but stuffs still in my car. I took it to work and asked him to tell his henchmen to take it from my car and he said okay.
On Friday and stuffs still in my car. It took me two takes to carry everything back to Anggerik from Unit Angkut and that sweat me out. Bunting empat, stand lima and heavy each, printer satu. I didn't bother notifying him because I know it be useless anyway. Not my style to note people multiple times. I still like him as a bro but why la I chose such a guy for a bro. Am I into uselessness?
Omar and Helmi were at the event as well. Helmi said I looked more matured. I asked him what he meant and he said
"Sebelum ni macam budak-budak."
Haha thenks..
Omar. Haha. What should I say. I guess I'll just wait in this few more months of housemanship and see where this go.

No comments:
Post a Comment