1) Umairah, Muhammad and Ellya won the debate!

I like it that Sarah was in this picture along with the guys, she represented the tuan-rumah-kami-tumpang-kasih-sayang-dan-makanan-semasa-brainstorm hihi ♥
*penguin dance*
2) The Top 3 finalists for Public Speaking and Farhan of 1st Year Al-Azhar winning the crown are exactly as I expected.

Syaimaa' (1st runner-up), Ahmad (2nd runner-up), Paan (MeM Director),
Baem (Timb. Presiden I PERUBATAN), Farhan (champion!)
Baem (Timb. Presiden I PERUBATAN), Farhan (champion!)
I met him post ceremony and he agreed to do an email interview for PO. I know what I want to bomb him with and I like it when I can put personal inclination in our association's official site, it gives me a feeling of pseudo-greatness ;)
Check out the finished interview! :D
3) I see light in videography.
When you have an engaging plot, good use of camera angle, a great sense of What's Hot and imbue all that smoothly, you will make a fan of story-telling (especially yours truly) all ears and perked up.
That, in my measly opinion, are the main factors for my affinity to HA Production and Koshary Production's piece.
And to see that the Audiovisual Department is practically glowing with their After Effect proficiency, I can't help but feel challenged to improve myself and the team ♥
Let me bask in this proud feeling tonight, let me sleep happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment