بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

27th July: Owh Alex, you scratched my heart

  1. Do not let people decide for you.
  2. There are times to be safe and NOT take the risk of uncertainties.
  3. Do not take flight from anywhere in Egypt except from Cairo.
  4. You know you love Emirates.
Wait, since when did I take the risk of uncertainties??

This is why I always rather be on my own thus in charge. Leaving things in people's hand is just.. sickening when at lost.

---

Insane. "But I was told I'm getting 30kilos!"

"You have to pay LE114 per kg excess, so 10kg will be-"

"Yea I know, LE1140." This is insane! "Can I combine the weight with my friends?"

"That's not allowed. If you're going to pay-"

"I'm not paying." I don't care if I came across rude for interrupting him twice. "Is there anything I can do about it?"

"You can talk to Mr. Ayman at the first counter there. Go."

---

Mr. Ayman let me check my luggage in the First Class counter. Alhamdulillah the 33kg luggage passed with His blessings and that dude's nod.

I'd like to think it was due to the fierce glint in my eyes that said I'm gonna complain all out and shove your b****** up your a**, bring this up to the highest authority if I must. I did not paid LE3750 for a 20kg flight, no I did not!

But everything is all Allah's blessings.

اللهم لا سهل الا ما جعلته سهلا
وانت تجعل الحزن ان شئت سهلا

No comments:

Haru & Associates