I picked up something nasty while doing my spring cleaning, something horrifying and tested the basis of my sanity, if not my existence lol. Proceed at own risk.
You can still back out now. No one's going to hold anything against you.
---
"About our plan to hang out?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, make it at my place. I’ve got four Die Hard DVDs and I plan on doing a marathon."
"Die Hard? I don’t fancy a bald Willis."
"Me neither. But I’m cool as long as it’s Willis."
"What about The Kid?"
"Now you remind me. I love that smile of his in that movie! So innocently cute for a guy his age!"
-______- "Please, I haven’t had my lunch and puking will only makes my stomach hold a grudge against me."
"And his last line in The Sixth Sense? 'Good night, sweetheart'? That was totally awwwe."
"Spare my ears, Colonel Ogle."
"Whateve~ You bring the popcorn. I want plain. Bring some milk, will ya? I spy only one carton of it in the fridge."
"Demanding. Difficult. Why did I even bother with you?"
"I’m a Choleric. This is what we do. What else? Oh, yes. Just come after Isya’ and we’ll have a sleepover. Then we wake up for Qiam and you can get off my back! How does that sounds?"
"Like a pain."
"I know you’ll see it my way!"

No comments:
Post a Comment