Mahayah bt Zainal was born on 17th January 1926. She passed away on 16th January 2010.
84 years old.
Being the old lady she was, Opah woke up every 2 hours of the night. On that fateful day, she woke up at 5am, took her bath, her morning obligations etc and went back to sleep.
She never woke up after that.
Mama said Opah was smiling.
The undertaker said Opah was easy to deal with. She had never seen such a clean body.
Opah was happy. I pray the best for her, ease and contentment in her afterlife.
I will miss the long talk we had. Her philosophy of life.
Life doesn't end there. You can bet her living generation will continue spreading the messages of Allah.
So, undoubtedly you're right
Even though right now I may try to turn back
And I keep on being stubborn about it,
though I know it's monotonous
I'll start walking again, this time even farther,
and I won't give up
Tatsuya Ishii - River
Even though right now I may try to turn back
And I keep on being stubborn about it,
though I know it's monotonous
I'll start walking again, this time even farther,
and I won't give up
Tatsuya Ishii - River
The strong ones will continue walking, stepping over every thorn and bolding every obstacles.
Yeah, we will.
He that doeth good shall have ten times as much to his credit..
(6:160)
(6:160)
May everything be accounted for.
Thank you for the endless doa.
Thank you for the pat on my back, for the messages in my inbox and for the support and love.
Thnk you for those strong words that kept my sanity intact.
May Allah be pleased with us and eases us all to His Jannah.
p/s: I think I finally understand the phrase: Cukuplah mati itu sebagai satu peringtan.
A painful pang for you to really wake up. Mourn and move!

1 comment:
innaliLLah wa inna ilaihi raji'un.
How easy it is to say I understand how u're feeling~
But really I do. My nyai (grandma) passed away last month. The eyes may dry but the heart is an uncontrollable thingy.
"Indeed only in the remembrance of Allah will your heart find peace."
Take care yuuno ^_^
Post a Comment