MERCY Malaysia came down to Cairo for their mission in aiding our brothers in Palestine, especially those fighting for our deen in Gaza.
We had the honour of Dr. Jemilah, the ibu presiden herself talking to us on MERCY Malaysia in general, how she got started and what got her going up till now.
It was encouraging and illuminating, yet fun in the same time. What not with her encouragement of finding the right husband, which evoked applause from the ladies and silence from the gents.
Afterwards, PERUBATAN arranged for an interview with her. Kak Fathy and me waited for her while wolfing down a shared plate of Nasi Goreng Pattaya, courtesy of ARMA's cafe. [I'm not doing them justice. They have a name, which slips my mind.]
The interview, my deer [No, no typo here.] fellows, should be anticipated with tingling toes. We dug up on their current mission which is the highlight of all.
It is prepared by Kak Fathy, so do wait for its presence at PERUBATAN’s webpage.
Kak Radin said, according to BPP's ethics, report should be posted within three days of a program.
And the MERCY Malaysia talk was two days ago.
Yesterday Kak Fathy called me, spooking me with her opening of "Atiqah, apa khabar?" and proceeded with the news of Boss asking about the report.
I should get started with the report now, shouldn't I?
Hmm. But Saratoga-kun is calling me. And there's Respiration-sama beckoning me for another hour of intimate reading!
Who am kidding? I'm seeing "I'm lazy" in between the lines.
I'm starting. Now. Ma'as salamah, minna-san.
Gateaway trick today: *smile sheepishly* Ma'alish. Ana mush fahmah.

No comments:
Post a Comment