بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, January 02, 2009

By Islam, We're Family

Just a quick spill. I'm supposed to be upstairs for our Tajwid class now, actually.

We all know what's going on in Gaza right now. Don't dare tell me you didn't.

Funny how it takes more than 1430 of our brothers and sister to shed blood before we finally perk up, alerted. It's so funny I feel like crying.

Sometimes, I think meerkats are better at taking care of their clans. Right, so we human should diplomise. Till when?

Till our brothers there are wiped clean, easing those Zionist laknatullah to take over what's rightfully ours?

And we said our 'akal' is what differs us from animals. Shouldn't it be our thumb?

Damn the so-called Islamic authorities for denying our brothers of their right to live.

Shame on us; their brothers and sisters.

Shame on me. Am I merely going to sit and watch the drama unfold?

No comments:

Haru & Associates